New week, new possibilities, and all that. Last week was way too slow, and I have to admit I was being a bit lazy. I didn’t get as much done as I was hoping for, so this week I am taking a new approach to being productive. I’ve always loved making to-do lists because they make me strive to get every single point done in time, as long as I’ve set my own deadlines. And I figured that if I also posted it on my blog I had yet another incentive to get a lot done.
So, here’s my to-do list for the week:
- Clean the kitchen.
- Run and empty the dishwasher.
- Tidy up the apartment.
- Buy groceries.
- Do laundry.
- Start my honeymoon scrapbook.
- Try a new salmon recipe.
- Fill out some paperwork.
- Vacuum and clean the car.
- Get the oil changed.
- Work out at least three times.
- Go through my closet and figure out what I never wear.