Okay, I’m bored. So this was really all I could think to post about, haha.
- I have no idea what’s going on around me when I’m reading an exciting book.
- I am terrified of spiders
- Me and my uncle once went shark diving in the Bahamas. It was amazing!
- I don’t think I’ve ever cleaned a toilet (not in as long as I can remember at least – that’s Andy’s job).
- I was once so tired when my alarm went off that I fell face-first on the floor when I got out of bed.
- I sprained both my ankles, my right wrist, and a thumb when I was younger.
- I feel incredibly sorry for myself when I’m sick. Luckily Andy’s there to take care of me, hehe.
- I own over 50 pairs of shoes…
- Most people can’t tell that I’m not American when I speak.
- I want to go sky diving really badly.
- I was planning on selling my wedding dress, but now I don’t think I can make myself do it.
- I love dark chocolate!
- I don’t hate doing laundry, but I can’t stand to fold clothes afterward.
- Have you heard of the show Sister Wives? I thought the women were all sisters… (gross)
- I love being silly – sometimes.