I found this recipe on the Norwegian blog, Fotballfrue, and hoped it tasted just as delicious as it looked.
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 a pound of bacon strips
- 8 ounces (1 box) of mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh thyme (I used dried)
- 17 ounces of whipping cream
Chop up the bacon and mushrooms and fry it in a pan until crispy.
Pour the cream in a pot and add the chopped up parsley and thyme.
By now your kitchen will smell absolutely delicious!
Add mushrooms and bacon to the pot. Cook for a few minutes and add it to the chicken.
Cook at 440 degrees for 20 minutes. The chicken turned out well cooked, but not dry at all.
I served it with leftover mashed cauliflower. Andy said it was my best dish so far, so it’s a success!
Just looking at these pictures makes me sad that we ate it all. I want more!