I’ve been a little under the weather the past couple of days – the second time this month (my immune system is just terrible after my three month long bronchitis last summer). And, I don’t know about you, but when I’m feeling sick or stressed out I snack. It’s not exactly a great idea, but a bag of chips would always keep me focused when I had a big exam to study for, hehe. So here are some of my favorite comfort foods, just so you get some ideas of what not to eat if you want to stay in shape.
- Cheetos Cheddar Jalepeno Snacks
- Sour Patch Kids Popsicles
- Fried mushrooms with Onions and Pepper
- Dark Chocolate LINDOR Truffles – My Absolute Favorite Chocolate!
- Boiled Rice with Wishbone’s Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- Lime or Lemon Jell-o
- Pasta Salad with Ranch and Bacon from Betty Crocker
- Ruffles Ultimate Kickin’ Jalapeno Ranch Potato Chips
- Salsa mixed with Sour Cream and Tortilla Chips
- Strawberry Lemonade Smoothies
Several of these things I can’t (well, shouldn’t) even have in our apartment, because I’ll finish them in one sitting. Especially if I’m sick. It’s impressive, really. Okay, I’m going to go make some Jell-o now.