Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
About the Blog:
I’ve had a Norwegian blog for a couple of years now (LINK) and I used to love sharing my pictures and life events to family, friends, and everyone who were willing to listen. But since January my enthusiasm for blogging – and some of my enthusiasm for life in general – seems to have completely disappeared. So now I’ve finally decided to make a change. I’m starting over with a new platform and my very own domain, and I’m making some positive changes in my day-to-day life while I’m at it. I’ll be sharing my journey to becoming a better cook with new and exciting recipes (and I’d love any suggestions you might have) and my progress towards getting in shape with fun workouts. In addition I also love fashion and accessories and will be posting anything from outfits to my latest nail polish obsessions.
And you’ll of course get some insight in my everyday life, since I often use my blog to keep my friends and family (who live on the other side of the world) updated on what I’m up to. As a starting goal I am also planning on updating the blog at least twice daily – once in the morning and once in the evening.
My name is Trine-Marie, but since that’s quite a mouthful for most people everyone just calls me Maria. I grew up in Norway but moved to North Carolina to study computer science in August 2007. After I graduated three years later I moved down to Athens, GA to start on my masters. Me and Andy got married on July 7th, 2012 and live in an apartment on campus until we’re both done studying.
- Born: Andenes, Northern Norway.
- Birth date: Nov. 16th 1988.
- Grew up: Sandefjord, Norway.
- Got engaged on valentines day in 2011 and got married July 7th, 2012.
- Hobbies: Scrapbooking, reading, scuba diving, photography.
- I am absolutely a dog person (Andy likes cats).
- The summer is my favorite season of the year.
- Moved to North Carolina in Aug. 2007.
- Got my bachelors in computer science in 2010.
- Moved to Athens, Georgia in Aug. 2010.
- Started my masters in computer science in Aug. 2010.
- I am now living at the UGA campus in Athens, GA.